Journey of the Sacred Heart Meditation Retreat
September 21-26th, 2017 Cancelled
Our Journey is about connecting to sacred sites; remembering who we are and how we are a part of all creation.
The indigenous peoples came to Sedona to perform ceremonies and bury their dead in the niches in the cliffs. Sedona is one of the ‘Navels of the Earth’; where the spirit and the material meet; where telluric (electrical) and ley line energies converge to form vortexes; where space and time are in great flux.
The ancient peoples came here to charge the vortexes as well as to gain insight and inspiration from their prayers and meditations here. Therefore, we will be concentrating very much on ceremony and meditation at several of the Sedona vortexes; tuning into the specific energies at each site. “Our collective presence there in this Journey of the Sacred Heart is also of the conscious intention to charge the Earth Grid in bringing about the Golden Era of Inner Transformation.” And you will have ample time for personal and private reflection at each site.
This Journey is designed to:
- help individuals reignite Their Flame
- help understand the importance of Your Life
- help Others to find Their Way
- reconnect with Nature
- reconnect to Your Soul Purpose
- recharge Yourself
- recharge the Sacred Vortexes of Sedona
Join Dr. Richard Jelusich & Lisa Steels
During this Journey you will awaken each morning to a Kundalini session with Lisa Steels. She is a dynamic soul of the Sacred Feminine who’s hope is to share her passion of enabling others along a healing path to self-development, self-awareness and a higher connection to their life purpose.
Lisa has been teaching Kundalini in Canada and Costa Rica. Kundalini, referred as the science of yoga, was brought from India to North America by Yogi Bhajan. Intended for both men and women of any status to experience their full potential, Kundalini yoga utilizes various breathing techniques (pranayama), kriyas (asana sets) and meditation with mantra (sacred words) to lift the Kundalini energy from the base of the spine up the spinal cord. This process awakens the energy centers along the spine and enhances the functioning of both the glandular and nervous systems.
- 5 breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- Farewell dinner
- All site entrance fees
- Teachings with Dr. Jelusich and Lisa Steels
- Transportation to/from Flagstaff airport
- Arranged Transportation to sites – either with fellow journey participants
- Visa and passport charges
- Departure taxes
- Gratuities (some tours require gratuities be pre-paid)
- Extra meals not included in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. laundry, drinks, telephone calls, personal clothing)
- Emergency evacuation
- Personal travel insurance
- Any item that is not specified as being included
- See Brochure: Brochure Sedona 2017
- $500 non-refundable registration fee
- Early Bird until May 14th $1650-Double occupancy $2250-Single Occupancy
- After Early Bird May 15th-August 1st $2200-Double Occupancy $2750-Single Occupancy