NOW Offering Sessions from Creekside Physiotherapy in Kimberley, BC!
Bring ease to your body physically, mentally and emotionally.
The application of Yoga -breathing sequences, postures and meditation- is used to support healing. The treatment provided is guided by the client’s comfort and needs. Yoga Therapy is intended to support the body’s natural healing from injury, disease or imbalance.
To begin the process, the client and practitioner meet for a consultation and review the health intake forms to determine the goals and desires of the client. The following session explores gentle movements and yogic practices, as to provide the client with a prescription for recovery and improved health.View our yoga therapy brochure
Yoga Therapy Benefits
- One-on-one environment
- Confidential environment
- Focus can be physical, spiritual or mental
- Calming of the nervous system
- Reduced stress response in the body
- Improved hormone levels
- Balanced blood pressure
- Regulation of blood glucose levels
- Improved strength & flexibility
What to expect?
- Personalized home practice adapted for your needs.
- Opportunity for a followup call or Skype session to clarify the home practice.
- Initial consultation (15 min): FREE
- One-on-One consultation (60 min): $65
Book your one-on-one consultation
Call Creekside Physiotherapy to reserve your appointment today:
Tel: (250) 427-2202 E-mail: email@example.com
Or Reserve On-line for those requiring visits in their own home, click the BOOKINGS tab to reserve an appointment.
Download and complete this initial health questionnaire prior to your first appointment.
Gentle Hatha Yoga
Monday – 6:45-7:45 pm
Gym 67, 96 Spokane St, Kimberley, BC